One more day and I’m outta here! I’m excited to be traveling to South America…though I’ll admit I will miss my cats But at least my uncle will be home to take care of them. We were nervous we wouldn’t be able to find someone to watch over them. Yes, I have multiple cats…I swear I’m not a crazy cat lady!
Today’s links will be travel related for all of you who will be going on a vacation this summer. Found a lot of helpful information! A new thing I want to add to these health & fitness posts is a featured post:
15 Minute Hotel Workout
Definitely doing this workout by Healthy Happier Bear while I’m away. I love timed workouts because it’s easy enough to do and all you need is a timer. Plus, 15 minutes? Perfect for when you don’t have time to dedicate to a longer workout – whether you’re on vacation or not!
Healthy Eating While Traveling
- Nut & Seed Granola Bars (Gettin’ My Healthy On) – Such a great idea!
- Favorite Healthy Travel Snacks (Run Pretty Blog) – Would have never thought to bring hummus on the plane – definitely doing that.
- Road Trip Healthy Snacking (Breathe Deeply & Smile) – Great recipe for protein bites.
- Travel Fit Tips (Fit 2 Flex) – Definitely need to pack my suitcase with food!
- Hotel Room Workout (Live Love Surf) – Since I won’t have any equipment, this is perfect.
- No Excuses Not To Work It Out (Sprint 2 The Table) – A bunch of workouts, so you really have no excuses.
- Fast & Furious Total Body Circuit Workout (Live From La Quinta) – I’m all about quick, total body workouts.
- Quick Fix Workout (Lean Clean Brie) – Cardio (and burpees)? I’m in.
What are some of your tips on how to stay healthy while on vacation? I’d love to hear them!
Follow Reach Your Peak: