It’s almost Thanksgiving!! What are your plans? Are you as excited to stuff your face as I am? Hey, I also plan on going to the gym today, tomorrow and on Black Friday (does shopping count as exercise too?).
Here are some Thanksgiving related tips and info for you!
- Top 5 Ways to Exercise During Thanksgiving (Straight Health) – I like the idea of making a deal with yourself for going over serving sizes. Or just go for a post-dinner walk with your family if it’s nice where you live!
- 40 Minute Treadmill to Burn 340 Calories aka Mashed Potatoes (Fit Sugar) – I plan on indulging on Thanksgiving, there is no need to hold yourself back. My point of view is that it’s a holiday and you’re with family. Just try to get some exercise in if you can.
- 7 Healthy Alternatives to Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dishes (Shape) – If you’re cooking, maybe you can grab a few ideas from this!
- Is Dark Turkey Meat Healthy (Fit Sugar) – A great breakdown of nutritional facts for different parts of a turkey (and tofurkey).
- Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up (PaleOMG) – A list of healthy Thanksgiving meal from breakfast to dessert!
I hope you were able to draw some ideas from these helpful links. Again, I think it’s perfectly fine to indulge, just try to workout the day before, of, or after. If you can’t, then just don’t go crazy with the mashed potatoes and stuffing. One day will not make or break you and your success thus far. Don’t be too hard on yourself this Thanksgiving!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish? What do you plan on indulging in? Mine is mashed potatoes..yummmm