Happy Cindo De Mayo! It’s actually also my mom’s birthday today, which is what I usually equate May 5th to
Do you all celebrate Cinco De Mayo or plan on having friends over? Well if you’re looking for some last minute ideas, I created a great link round-up for you featuring different types of healthy Cinco De Mayo recipes and drinks. Go and check them/the bloggers out!
- Mango Salsa (Lauren @ Breathe Deeply And Smile) – Have yet to experiment with mango in my salsas/guac, but this looks delicious!
- Mexican Chickpea Tostadas *Vegan (Hannah @ Clean Eating Veggie Girl) – A vegan option, and something that would make a great appetizer.
- Healthy Ingredients For Cinco De Mayo (Katie & Morgan @ Wildly Fit) – Great ideas for healthy ingredients to incorporate on Cinco De Mayo…and any day of the year!
- How To Freeze Guacamole (Jennifer @ The Fit Fork) – What?? How have I never thought of this??
- Enchilada Cups (Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog) – Another great appetizer idea, or serve with a hearty salad!
- Slow Cooked Beef Enchiladas (Loudy Wiggins) – I’m all about using a crockpot/slow cooker!
- Mexican Chocolate & Walnut Bites (Lindsay @ Cotter Crunch) – For if you want some dessert as well.
Are you celebrating Cinco De Mayo? Feel free to share some of your recipes in the comments!
Do you like margaritas? I do – though not the slushy kind!
Follow Reach Your Peak:
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/reachyourpeakfitness
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/reachyourpeak
- YouTube – http://youtube.com/reachyourpeak
- Twitter – @pattyrivas13
- Instagram – @pattyrivas13