It’s finally getting cooler out – my favorite season is upon us!
Last week was crazy, thankfully think week has slowed down a bit though I’m still busy with work, coaching and my own business. But I’m so pumped for this weekend. I’m seeing Luke Bryan on Friday and there is a big Rutgers football game on Saturday against Penn State.
What are you all up to this weekend? Is it here yet??
Here are your links for today
Featured: 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Running (Happy Fit Mama)
These are all great points. If you’re just starting to run, check this out! My favorite: never say never when it comes to running a marathon. I always said, “Omg I would NEVER run a marathon that is way too far!” Yup…
- Support Chickens (Dare You To) – After I saw a PETA documentary on chicken farming, I think about it every time I buy chicken at the grocery store. Label to look for? “Certified Humane.”
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken (Hungry Mother Runner) – With cooler weather comes all sorts of things you can make in your crockpot! Definitely saving this recipe.
- College Football Workout (Kate Moving Forward) – A great way to get in a workout while watching football. Who’s excited football season is back??
- Zucchini Noodle Salad With Creamy Avocado Dressing (Eat Spin Run Repeat) – I have been loving zucchini noodles lately. Never thought to add an egg and avocado – need to try this!
Will you be watching football this weekend? What game?
Follow Reach Your Peak:
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/reachyourpeakfitness
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/reachyourpeak
- YouTube – http://youtube.com/reachyourpeak
- Twitter – @pattyrivas13
- Instagram – @pattyrivas13