I am starting to get nervous about the Philly Half this weekend. I usually LOVE tapering (less miles woohoo) but this is the first time I’m feeling kind of anxious about the drop in mileage. I know I can do this but then I’m also like “omg what if only running 3 times this week isn’t enough?!” Crazy thoughts, I know
Here are this week’s links!
Featured: Loaded Philly Cheesesteak Potato (Skinny Taste)
I had to feature this because I made it last night and it was delicious. I found it yesterday when someone on Twitter suggested I check out Skinnytaste for recipe ideas. Even the BF loved it – and he’s a picky eater!
- Running & Weightloss (Run To The Finish) – A shameless plug for a guest post I wrote for Amanda of Run To The Finish today. Go check it out if you’ve had issues with running more and more but hitting a weightloss plateau.
- 20 Delicious Thanksgiving Day Side Dishes (Jessie Loves 2 Run) – Thanksgiving is almost here! I am bookmarking this for myself in order to make something new this year. Can’t wait to eat!
- 15 No Equipment At-Home Workouts (Ex Sloth) – Winter time means less motivation to go to the gym or exercise outdoors. No excuses with this list of workouts you can do right in your own living room.
- How To Mobilize & Stretch Hip Muscles with Tennis Ball (TriDosha Wellness) – I love using a tennis ball as opposed to a foam roller. Gets in deeper and you’re able to move around on it more.
Do you use a typical foam roller? Or one of those rollers with the grooves or ridges (I love the RumbleRoller too!)
Follow Reach Your Peak:
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/reachyourpeakfitness
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/reachyourpeak
- YouTube – http://youtube.com/reachyourpeak
- Twitter – @pattyrivas13
- Instagram – @pattyrivas13