Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
This will definitely be my favorite gift guide to write up…there are so many running related items I want!
If you have a runner in your life, definitely check out some of these ideas below.
FlipBelt – $28.99
This is probably my favorite piece of running equipment. It holds so much and I have used it in multiple half marathons and marathons. It doesn’t budge and is just the perfect belt for running. I have also used it while traveling, so I can keep my stuff with me without having to carry around a purse. If you buy one thing for yourself or the runner in your life, make it this!
Roosport – $26.99
I discovered this at the Chicago Marathon expo and really want to try it. The magnetic clasp is pretty powerful, so you flip it over your waistband and it stays put. No need for a belt and supposedly doesn’t cause chafing. This is a good choice for those who aren’t fans of belts around their waist!
Sparkly Soul headband – $17
This was another purchase of mine at the Chicago Marathon expo. I needed a headband for the race and ended up getting this exact one but the thicker version. Cute and worked very well to keep the sweat out of my eyes! I want to get more thin ones since I’ve seen people wear them as everyday headbands as well.
Yaktrax – $40
I definitely need to get a pair of these for this winter. I want to run more outdoors but am always afraid I will slip. Like this:
Do not want that happening to me!
Nike Pro Hyperwarm Max – $70
I bought these tights a few years ago and they are still going strong. They are fleece lined so they’re perfect for winter training runs. You can also find fleece lined tights at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s!
GU Energy Gel 24 Pack – $29.80 (currently on sale!)
If you know someone who will be training for a marathon or half marathon, this is perfect. I go through GUs like it’s my job, and vanilla bean is my favorite flavor, though I hear salted caramel is good too. PS – these fit perfectly in the flipbelt!
Other ideas include:
- A gift certficate to get a massage
- A gift certifcate to get a pedicure…because we all know how pretty runners feeet are
- A water bottle, both a normal one and/or a hydration belt or bottle
- A gift certficate to their favorite running apparel store (like Modell’s, Sports Authority, TJ Maxx, lululemon, etc.)
- A groupon to group fitness classes like yoga or spin, so your runner can cross-train
- Pay for a running coach for them…like my coach, Marc of TrainWithMarc!
- A notebook or running log so they can keep track of their miles
- New running shoes…because who doesn’t want new sneakers??
If you’re a runner, what do you go through “like it’s your job” while you’re training?
What would you add to this list?
Check out these blogger’s gift guide for runners as well!
- Gifts For Runners Under $25 – Run To The Finish
- Gift Guide For Runners and Triathletes – Fit Aspire
- Gift Guide For Runners – Love Life Surf
- Holiday Gift Guide – Organic Runner Mom
Follow Reach Your Peak:
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/reachyourpeakfitness
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/reachyourpeak
- YouTube – http://youtube.com/reachyourpeak
- Twitter – @pattyrivas13
- Instagram – @pattyrivas13