Last week I mentioned how September is almost here. Well this week it is in the 90s…serves me right for getting too excited for fall to get here.
I’m going to try getting to the beach one more time for Labor Day Weekend – but we’ll see!
Here is today’s featured link:
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Melts (Nutritious Eats)
This looks so delicious! I love cheese and avocados so this is perfect. I’ve made similar sandwiches where I layer turkey, cheese and avocados…yum. Might have to re-create this for lunch this week
- Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake (Sprint 2 The Table) – I need to experiment more with my protein shakes. I usually just do protein powder with water or almond milk. I need to try making this!
- 5 Tips For Running Faster At Any Race Distance (Live From La Quinta) – It’s fall racing season (finally!) so definitely read this tips.
- 5 Reasons Runners Should Cross Train (Divas Run For Bling) – I really HATE cross training. But I know it has it’s benefits. But still…
- Honey Chipotle Crunch Chicken (Badass Fitness) – Since I have my own kitchen now, I’m excited to experiment with different dishes. Can’t wait to try this one!
Are you going anywhere for Labor Day Weekend? What are your plans?
Follow Reach Your Peak: