Soooo…I meant to post this on Global Running Day but lately I just have not had enough time to blog consistently. I apologize about that! I will try to get back to the regular scheduled programming soon
Anyway, I wanted to share these great running tips I gathered from fellow runners. Whether you’re a beginner or more advanced, I guarantee you’ll find something helpful here. I’ve broken them up into specific topics, so I hope you find something helpful!
Training Plans & Tips
- 10 Week Half Marathon Training Plan – Adulting Daily
- 3 Mile Treadmill Progression Run – Adulting Daily
- Tips For Running Your First Race – Lean Clean & Brie
- How To Safely Increase Your Weekly Running Mileage – This Runner’s Recipes
- What Are Junk Miles and How Do You Know If You’re Running Them? – This Runner’s Recipes
- 5 Ways To Make Running a Habit – Running In A Skirt
- 8 Running Mistakes & How To Fix Them – Chronicles of Passion
- 20 Things I Wish I Knew Before My First Marathon – A Cup of Kellen
- Treadmill Tips + 30 Minute Workout – My Healthyish Life
- The Complete Guide To Conquering Commong Running Mistakes – Fruition Fitness
- 7 Myths Of Marathon Training - Fitful Focus
- Tips For Being Race Day Ready - From Dancing To Running
- Chi Running – Eat Run Sail
- How To Keep Your Running Motivation – Fitness Cheerleader
- 5 Run Tricks That Make You Run Faster – Fit Foodie Mama
- Progression Runs For Speed & Endurance – The Paleo Running Mama
- 7 Ways To Run Faster That Aren’t Speedwork – Chronicles of Passion
Weather & Terrain Related Tips
- Tips For Hot Weather Running - MCM Mama Runs
- 6 Tips For Trail Running – Jill Conyers
- 3 Tips For Running In Snow – Prepare For Adventure
- Trail Running For Beginners – Chronicles of Passion
- 5 Tips For Working Out In The Heat – Fit & Awesome
- Running In The Rain: 101 – Kim Runs On The Fly
Running & Life
- My Weightloss Story - Kate Lives Healthy
- You Know You’re A Runner When… – A Healthyish Life
- Dear Slow Runners – Strength & Sunshine
- Why I Only Run 3 Days Per Week – The Acquired Sass
- Running Is More Than Being Fit – Beauty In Christ
- 5 Ways To Save Money On Running Shoes – Lean, Clean & Brie
- A Perfect Easy Run Playlist - Adulting Daily
- Sometimes Running Is Hard – Coach Debbie Runs
So many great posts and tips! I need to read the trail running ones because I DO want to start running on more trails, especially since I have 5 week or so left where I can run for fun before marathon training starts.
For those of you training for a marathon (and marathon runners in general), do you run on trails even during training? Do you feel like it slows you WAY down? I run at least 2 min. per mile slower.
I hope these tips were helpful for you! If you have a link to one of your own running tips, please feel free to leave it in the comments so I can check it out and bookmark it for my next roundup.
Stay tuned for a France trip recap – spoiler alert: we only ran once lol.
How many times do you run per week as opposed to cross training? Or do you run every day?
Follow Reach Your Peak: