Well, talk about an overhyped storm! For the past few days the media had been talking about this HISTORIC blizzard of 2015…we were going to get 25-30 inches! I think we ended up getting a total of 6ish haha. I don’t think it’s the meteorologists fault. Many are complaining about them and how they overhyped it, but I think it’s the media. The media was all over this storm and telling people to prepare, get their gas cans ready if needed, etc. etc. You’d think it was the apocalypse bu how they reported it. But whatever…I was just happy to get 2 snow days out of it
Okay so let’s get into this week’s links! Some of the businesses I work with through my business are health & wellness related, so it’s fun perusing blogs and websites each day to curate content. Found a lot of great stuff over the past few days!
Featured: Vanilla Overnight Oats (24 Carrot Life)
I’ve actually never made overnight oats but keep meaning to. I am all about easy, on-the-go breakfasts. My usual is 2 hard boiled eggs that I eat in my car because I give myself just enough time in the morning to get ready and get out. Sleep > sit down breakfast Will definitely be trying this one soon!
- 7 Habits of Highly Fit People (Run To The Finish) – I’m all about my sleep, so at least I got that down!
- Health & Family Friendly Casseroles (Kate Moving Forward) – I love casseroles and am always looking for new recipes.
- Strawberry Protein Faux-Yo Recipe (Fit Views) – Doesn’t this look like the real thing?? Definitely trying this week…I always have sweet cravings after dinner.
- 50 Easy Healthy Meatless Pasta Recipes (Jeannette’s Healthy Living) – As I mentioned last week, I’m trying to go meatless more often…so this will definitely come in handy.
- Top 5 Marathon Mistakes & How To Avoid Them (Live From La Quinta) – Who’s running a marathon in 2015?? Read this, and her other posts for great running tips.
I’ve been trying a lot of new recipes lately, experimenting with meatless ones. So if you have any favorite meatless recipes, please leave a link in the comments – I’d love to try it!
Do you already have races planned for 2015? Which ones? I haven’t made a race calendar yet.
Follow Reach Your Peak: