We’ve all had writer’s block. In fact, I had no clue what to write about for today until this idea came to me. We all need inspiration for new posts, and I’ve written about tips for creating content in the past. But today I figured I’d share 25 writing prompts for when you’re stuck. If you write any of these, tweet it at me or leave a comment so I can read it and share!
- How To ________ In (#) Steps
- (#) Tips For Better ___________
- The Best Piece Of Advice For ____________ This one could be more personal, where you share your best piece of advice you’ve received for something (running, lifting, etc.)
- (#) _______ Items Under $20 (Fitness, running, clothing, etc.)
- Recipe or Workout Roundup
- Unexpected Uses For __________
- ________ vs. _________: Which is better?
- Test/make something from Pinterest and write about it.
- (#) Books You Have To Read If You __________
- (#) Things You’ve Learned From ___________
- How To Save Yourself From Running Injuries
- (#) Ways To Get Faster. Share what has helped you.
- The Beginner’s Guide To Running
- How To Deal With Shin Splints (or any injury you relate to)
- How To Finish A Race Strong
- The Beginner’s Guide To Lifting
- How To Build A Strong Core
- My Top Exercises For __________.
- (#) Ways To Get Stronger (or “Get Stronger At _________”)
- How To Become A Personal Trainer (Share your story, who you’re certified by, benefits of being a trainer, etc.).
- How To Cook __________
- (#) Of Ways To Make Oatmeal (or any food really)
- General recipe
- Quick Way To Cook _________
- Healthy version of _________
What would you add to the list? Are you interested in reading any of these? (Because then I’ll write one up!)
Follow Reach Your Peak: