You know what I just realized? The NYC Marathon is next weekend!! I’m seriously so pumped for all of you running it and I can’t wait to go be a spectator. And to see Kara Goucher run!
Let me know if you’re running so I can try to find you in the crowd! I plan on having this sign
Featured: 4 Yoga Poses For Tight Hips (Keeping It Simpelle)
I love this pose though I can’t lean forward like that. And I’ve never tried the shoelace one. Think I will do these tonight!
- Spooktacular Smoothies (Run To The Finish) – Cute idea and the smoothie recipes look delicious. If you have a smoothie recipe, head on over to Amanda’s page to link up to this post!
- Yoga Must Haves (Tina Reale) – Those shorts/underwear by C9 look really comfy! I need to get more tops specifically for yoga. I like my running shirts baggy but this doesnt’ go well when you’re in downward dog
- Taco Pizza (A Mindfull Mom) – This just made me really hungry. Combining tacos and pizza? Sounds awesome.
- Last Minute Healthy Meals (SuzLyfe) – I’m all about quick, healthy meals – especially for dinner. I usually get home from the gym and just want to eat. There are some good ideas here.
- 30 Best Kettlebell Exercises (Lifting Revolution) – I need to get a kettlebell to just have in my apartment for when I don’t go to the gym. Bookmarking this!
Do you wear different types of fitness apparel for different activities? What do you prefer? I need loose fitting shirts and spandex shorts!
Follow Reach Your Peak: