Notice anything different? I re-designed my blog! With the help of Jana from Little Web Writing Hood, I was able to transfer to self-hosting on wordpress.org. I’m still working out some kinks so let me know if you find anything. And if you need blog help in terms of a re-design, transfer, logo design, etc. definitely contact Jana! She was great.
Here are your health links for today:
- Snickerdoodle Hummus (Hummusapien) – Um yum? Never even thought to try a sweet type of hummus before.
- 6 Yoga Poses For Crossfit Fans (Athleta) – Whether you do Crossfit or not, these are great stretches to incorporate into your daily routine. I love pigeon pose!
- Grip And Angles: 2 Simple Ways To Progress Your Workouts (Fit Knit Chick) – If you want to keep challenging your body, always be changing the grip and angles. If you did flat bench press in your last phase, do incline press this time. If you did neutral grip shoulder press, change to pronated (palms face out). Great tips here.
- 5 Best Muffintop Melting Moves (Blogilates) – I love Cassey’s videos. I tried one yesterday and thought “Only 10 min.? Please…” Yeah, I got through 4 minutes and my abs were screaming. These are some great moves she outlines in this video as well.
- 5 Foam Rolling Mistakes To Avoid (The Daily Burn) – I thought I knew everything about foam rolling, but I’ve definitely done some of these!
Do you foam roll? What object do you prefer to roll out your knots? I like tennis balls or the Rumble Roller!
Follow Reach Your Peak: