You can find the first survey here. I came up with a few questions, answered them for you all, and then shared it so you can answer yourselves!
I love learning more about other bloggers and readers, and I figured this was a fun way to do it. Plus, if you’re in the Northeast, you’re probably going to have a half day of work today or are working from home, so you have some time to fill it out
Copy and paste the questions at the bottom, and then answer them yourself-I’d love to read what you have to say!
1. If you were on American Idol (or The Voice, XFactor, etc.) tonight, what song would you sing and why? I love to sing in the car, but definitely don’t think I could ever audition or be on one of these shows. If I had to sing, I’d probably sing “Say Something,” only because I love that song currently, and am always singing it in the car-and think I can do an ok job, but who knows!
2. What’s a common misconception about you? That I’m Italian. Most people I meet (except for other Latinos), think I’m Italian or say I’m White. They are surprised when I tell them I was born in Paraguay and came to the US with my family when I was 1. It’s annoying when people say, “Yeah well, I don’t think your hispanic, I see you as white,” simply because I don’t have an accent or whatever. Anyone else deal with something similar?
3. What fitness related class or exercise are you dying to try? There is a new studio that just opened up in my town called Ride & Reflect. You can do either spin or yoga, or both! It’s a 45 minute spin class followed by 45 minutes of yoga. I’ve done both of those though, so if I had to chose a class which I have never done before, I’d probably say Crossfit.
4. Describe a time you gave a hard time to a teacher. Oh man, in middle school my friend and I were so annoying to one of our teachers…because we had a crush on him lol. We would always do stupid stuff, and one that stands out in particular is when we went up to him during lunch time and said, “Hey Mr. ____, your epipdermis is showing!” (we thought we were so hilarious). The best part is he looked down at his crotch!
5. What’s your favorite body part to strength train? Hmm..this is a hard one. I actually don’t like leg day too much-only because it is always so hard! I think I’d have to say back exercises. I always feel stronger each week when I’m doing them, and really want to work up to a pull-up!
6. What’s in your name? Why was it given to you? My name, Patricia, was given to me because my mom’s mother’s name was Patricia. My mom’s mom passed away when she was 13, so she wanted to pass her name on to me. My middle name is Antonella, and I don’t know why my parents picked that. I think they just thought it was a pretty name!
Here are the questions, so you can copy and paste them into your own post:
1. If you were on American Idol (or The Voice, XFactor, etc.) tonight, what song would you sing and why?
2. What’s a common misconception about you?
3. What fitness related class or exercise are you dying to try?
4. Describe a time you gave a hard time to a teacher.
5. What’s your favorite body part to strength train?
6. What’s in your name? Why was it given to you?
Let me know if you fill it out with your own answers!
Follow Reach Your Peak: