It is mid-June…I predict summer is going to FLY by!
Here are your health links for today:
- Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Vegetable Casserole (Run To The Finish) – I need to start buying more quinoa again.
- 7 Tips To Streamline Your Weeknights (Fit Sugar) – I never really watch TV during the week, do you?
- Exercise Ball Ab Workout (Sarah Fit) – Sarah has great workout videos all around, so you need to go check them out!
- The 500 Calorie Burning Treadmill Workout (Fit Sugar) – I’m always looking for ways to switch things up on the treadmill…it’s just so boring!
- Beef and Cashew Stir Fry (SlimSanity) – This is a new blog I just recently stumbled upon, and I can’t wait to try more of her recipes after how much I loved my protein pancakes!
What’s your usual weeknight routine? Mine is gym, shower, eat, do some work on my computer or read blogs, then go to sleep
Follow Reach Your Peak: