I can’t believe it is almost May! April seriously flew by…but somehow it is still not spring weather…
I found a lot of good health links for you this week!
- Treadmill Speed Workout (Pumps & Iron) – Speed workouts help you get faster for races, but are also great interval exercises if you want to switch up your usual cardio routine.
- The Premarathon Habit That Needs Breaking (Fit Sugar) – I had no idea that popping pills before running could have some serious effects.
- Zesty Lemon Artichoke Hummus (Pumps & Iron) – This just looks delicious!
- Track Workouts to Run Faster (Fitfluential) – Just like the first link I posted, these are great for improving speed, but also just in general! This one is good if you prefer running outside as opposed to the treadmill.
- Honey Mustard Crunchy Chicken Plaintain Salad (PaleOMG) – I just bought plantains from the store because I know they are a paleo staple. I have never had them and am kind of nervous to try, but this salad looks delicious!
- Travel Workouts (PB Fingers) – Need a workout on the go? No equipment? Here are a few!
Have you tried plantains before? I’d love to recipe ideas!
Follow Reach Your Peak: