Yesterday was my first day back at school for the spring semester. It actually wasn’t bad at all, though waking up at 7 am when I’ve been sleeping in was kind of hard. But I’m excited to work hard this semester and graduate with my Master’s (ahhh!) in May!
I found some good info for you all over the past week, so enjoy!
- 5 Simple Ways To Make Your Workout More Effective (Tony Gentilcore) – You all know I love Tony Gentilcore. Great advice in this blog post…MUST READ.
- Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake *gluten free* (Sensual Appeal) – I love protein pancakes and every time I find a recipe I immediately bookmark it so I can make it. Chocolate chips?? yummmm
- 25 Minute Treadmill Walking Workout (Peanut Butter Fingers) – Sometimes you just don’t feel like running…but incline walking is pretty tough too AND good cross training for runners.
- I Want To Do a Pull Up (Greatist) – If a pull up is your goal, you need to be doing something to strengthen those muscles every day. Here’s a great workout plan.
- Miss America: Crossfitter (The Sweet Life) – I love Ericka’s blog, and I loved this post about Miss America. Strong women FTW!
Going along with the pull-up link, what is your goal in terms of strength training? To do a pull-up? Bench or squat a certain amount? Tell me in the comments!