Hope your week is going by fast! Mine certainly is. My sister comes home tomorrow for the weekend which will be fun and exciting! We have a family wedding on Friday night, so I’m really looking forward to that.
This week I actually discovered a few new blogs. I found some awesome recipes and other links I’ll share in the coming weeks.
Anyways, here are your links!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup (PaleOMG) – This looks like the perfect soup for a cold, winter day…and it’s starting to get pretty cold out!
- 8 Things Not To Do on Race Day (Saucony) – Have a goal race coming up? There are a lot of good tips in here you definitely should read.
- Are You Ready for an Extreme Fitness Challenge? (Shape) – Tough Mudder, P90X, Insanity…there are a lot of fitness challenges out there, but is it for you?
- 5 Sneaky Snacks That Are Making You Fat (Health.com) – You really need to be careful when it comes to certain things you may THINK are healthy, but pack a lot of calories and sugar!
- Mocha Protein Pancakes (Sensual Appeal Blog) – Mocha…protein…pancakes. Um, yum??
Poll: Do you use a crock pot? How do you like it? I’m thinking of getting one so I can come home and have dinner ready. I usually get home, my mom and I go to the gym, come back around 7ish, and then start cooking. Hmmm…