Some of you may be bored at home this week since many schools and workplaces have declared the day off (on the East Coast at least). If you have power, check out these great links I found this week!
- What to Toss and What to Keep After a Power Outage (Huffington Post) – Good info for those of us experiencing power outages. Thankfully, we have a power generator, but if you don’t, definitely read this!
- Light Banana Latte Frappe – (Undressed Skeleton) This looks delicious! Absolutely need to try this. Only thing I would add is peanut butter or protein powder for some protein.
- 15 Tips to Be Healthy and Fit in College (Fit Bottomed Girls) – Being in college can sometimes make being health tough. Dining halls have healthy options, but there is so much other stuff you want (um, hello unlimited ice cream?). Here are some great tips for you if you’re in college…and even if you’re not!
- Healthiest Fast-Food Options (Fit Sugar) – Stuck out with no packed food and your only option is fast food? Choose one of these healthier options!
- Reneging on Egg Yolks (Tony Gentilcore) – Another great post by trainer, Tony Gentilcore. Eat those egg yolks people! Eggs are packed with nutrition and protein. I love eggs. They are so versatile too…have them for breakfast, put them in salads, etc.
Do you eat eggs/egg yolks?