I found some really good stuff this week! Let’s get right to it…
- How to grocery shop to lose weight – I found these tips on a new blog I’m following, Fitness Wayne. These are great tips to remember when you go grocery shopping. Main thing I’d follow: Shop the perimeter of the grocery store, that’s where the healthy stuff is!
- Healthy tailgating tips – Fall = going to Rutgers football games and tailgating with friends. We all have our favorite team and have our school pride. But don’t let tailgating derail your efforts!
- 5 ways to eat sweet potatoes – Like sweet potatoes? Here are 5 variations for ya! I still have to try making some sweet potato fries, I hear they’re great!
- Total body tabata home workout – Another great workout by Blonde Ponytail. I’m all about at-home, minimal equipment workouts!
- “Therapy Thursday: Shin splints” – A blog post by another blogger I just started following! Steph, author of The Friendly Runner, writes about the woes of shin splints and how to fix them. As a sufferer of shin splints, I loved this post and am happy to say I do all of these =) Maybe not consistently…but that’s another story.
Which link did you find the most useful? Let me know if you implement any of the tips, workouts or recipes!