Just finding your passion for health and fitness? Here are some basics you should invest in!
- A good sports bra is so important! I love Nike and Champion ones…but there are so many great brands, find one that works for you.
- Sneakers. I can’t stress this enough if you plan on running. Sneakers designed for YOUR feet are so important! I know they can be pricey but they are a worthy investment and will last you a few months depending on how much you run/walk in them. Go to a specialized sneaker store and get fitted (and maybe they will even analyze your gait for you!). Also, people will swear by their brands, but same as #1, find one that works for you.
- Big water bottle. Self explanatory. Stay hydrated…before, during and after working out!
- Spandex or the shorts with the underwear in them. I find both of these are good solutions for wedgies while walking/running/lifting. HATE wedgies! Spandex is also a good solution for chafing in between the legs.
- Watch or interval timer (or interval timer app). I use a normal watch for my runs, but when I need a timer I love the Gym Boss interval timer. You can set your interval time, sets, reps, and break time as well. It beeps at you to let you know when to move on to the next exercise/interval
What would you add to this list?